The CS800 Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design and impressive 16” maximum step height for an effective lower body workout. The narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and solid handrail design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• 16-inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
• 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
• Arched step-rail design allows for a more natural stepping motion
• Padded handlebars surround the user for a secure and stable workout
• Shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability
• Ease of use allows users of any fitness level to get an effective workout
CONSOLE FEATURE: As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to work out longer. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
Console - large blue LED matrix with 4 separate LED info windows, 20-character LED message center, LED heart rate bar, tablet friendly reading rack
Programs - manual, hill, fat burn, cardio, strength, interval, fit test, HR, constant power, custom
Heart Rate - contact and telemetric compatible (chest strap sold separately)
Resistance - 20 levels Step Height user determined, 16” maximum step height
Drive Train - poly-v belt with self-tensioner
Power - 120 volts; 15-amp circuit recommended
Flywheel System - 23 lbs (10kg)
Pedals - oversized and padded
Frame - heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
Dimensions - 55” x 32” x 63”
Product Weight - 175 lbs (80kg)
Max User Weight - 450 lbs (200kg)